- Is part of the RE team in the school and teaches religious education classes.
- Is responsible for the spiritual and pastoral care of the people in the school community.
- Is a faith presence in the school.
- Organises retreats for all classes.
- Organises school masses, liturgies, pilgrimages and Paraliturgies.
- Provides one to one counselling for those who need it.
- Invites outside speakers to address the students in the area of spiritual or pastoral concerns from time to time.
- Meets all classes and students both individually and collectively.
- Is a registered director of the Rainbows Programme which is a peer support 12 week programme for young people grieving the loss of a parent through death or separation.
How a parent/guardian can contact the Chaplain to make an appointment:
Parents/Guardians are always welcome to make an appointment to speak with the Chaplain. You can do this by
1. Using the contact email on this website and the secretary will ensure she gets your message
2. Ring the school on 090 6453600 and your call will be forwarded to her office. If she is in class she will get your message and call you back as soon as possible.